- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 12 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Mix together the cream cheese and Dijon mustard until smooth. Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/4 inch of the edge of the tortillas.
- Arrange about 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce on each tortilla, and press the lettuce down into the cream cheese mixture. Place 2 turkey slices per tortilla over the lettuce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of shredded Swiss cheese. Top each tortilla evenly with tomato and avacado slices.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, and cut in half across the middle with a slightly diagonal cut. To make sure that they seal well smear some cream cheese on the edge of the tortilla and press the ends together.