With cooking is one of your favorite pass-times, you invite your friends over so that they can taste the delicious dish you have created. It’s same with grilling it might look easy but a person needs to have a technique so that he/she doesn’t burn the vegetable or fish/meat or leave them raw it just has to be cooked right. But It’s not always possible to grill outside and in such cases, an outdoor grill is rendered useless in such cases.when its raining outside or the weather is cloudy it’s a safe bet to avoid the outdoor grills, for such cases using an indoor grill is the best choice.
Here are some food recipes that you can try if you choose to buy one.
- Grilled chicken thighs with roasted grape tomatoes
- Indian-Spiced chicken with tomato chutney
- Smoky tomato salsa
- Grilled corn
- Charred vegetable salad
- Grilled pizza
As every device has its positives and negatives so does indoor grills
Let’s take a look at the advantages at first:-
- All the other means of cooking require a lot of time when you choose indoor grill you will have it cook ready in just about few minutes and you don’t have to wait a lot.
- Cleaning any cooking machine always guarantees a mess which is something you can completely avoid when you use an indoor grill,almost all the best companies who manufacture them make them non-stick as well as a drip tray that takes care of the extra oil or the grease,this tray can be removed and cleaned without any complications.
- With an electric indoor grill, you never have to worry about either supplying the wood or gas to the grill which is a must and can be a tedious task, favourite you can control the heat of an indoor grill just by turning the knob that is present on your grill so it’s better to go with indoor grill.
- If you are not an outdoor person but love grilling then an indoor grill could be perfect for you. You will get to cook all favorite grilling dishes indoor with your choice of grill.
- You have a lot of options in these type of grills you can go for a panini press or a a grill that indoor as well as outdoor which is something that will give you more options if you are person who likes to cook indoor and outdoor.
- The top favorite grilled food recipe of almost everyone is grilled sandwiches not only are they easy to make but with an indoor grills you can have them ready in no time.
- As mentioned above you can try out all the variety of dishes that have been mentioned above
Now the disadvantages of having one :-
-cooking outside is much more fun and you can have an atmosphere like camping where outdoor grills might turn out to be the better choice
-flavor of the food cooked in indoor grill is not as good as ones cooked with outoodr grills.
-not all of the indoor grills distribute the heat evenly.
-there are some dishes that specifically require an outdoor grill otherwise they are not cooked properly and remain raw.
You will find the following indoor grills in the market today these are the top rated ones.
- Tayama TG-868 Tayama Non-Stick Electric Indoor Grill
- Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill Adjustable Temperature Easy Clean, 1120W
- George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill,
- Cuisinart GR-300WS Griddler Elite Grill, Stainless Steel
- George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill
Video Might Help :-